Sunday, December 12, 2010

Streaming En Francais

words and Unwörter of 2010: Today Webkommunisten

approaching the end of the year. The task now is to verdosen words and to have the course Unwörter bestowed the same. I begin with the word of the year for me: Webkommunisten . It's bizarre to think about what active people on the net because there is out there Sun Obviously we are all communists, small Che Guevara. I won, yes. So at least the view of Mathias Döpfner, CEO of Axel Springer AG . "Webkommunisten" he called them / us to Munich this year's media days. Obviously, this term is to become one of his favorite, but he was almost exactly one year. And that in a interview with the Manager-Magazin. At that time he dealt with the "Free Culture" of the Internet and at the same time that all the users on the Internet are brought into line. Whether these settings helps publishers to survive, I venture to doubt loudly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment